Our Leadership Team
The global Celebration Day for Girls network is a creative and collaborative community that is nurtured by our CDG Leadership Team. The team meets regularly, mostly on Zoom, and is responsible for
- training new facilitators around the world
- providing professional development for our community of facilitators
- developing new ways to help communities overcome menstrual shame
- supporting networks of positive menstrual education globally and
- providing opportunities for learning about menstrual cycle awareness to individuals and communities who may not have easy access or funds to do so.
We aim to embed our values in all that we do, and share a collective vision of world domination through positive menstrual education. 😉